Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Fun At BYU-I

Dear Patients,
I know that I have not written in a very long time.. I am sorry. I am sitting at the David O Mcay library. I have finished my homework and i have a quota of meeting five new girls and getting a date for tomorrow. So i picked the computer that was closest to a pretty Blonde girl. For a couple of minutes i have been looking to see if there was a shinny diamond on her finger... drum roll please.... and there is not so that means i am going to "Contact" her. She is cute and i think that i will get to know her hahaha. I know that my family would enjoy this little bit of fun so i decided to write it.
My proscription is;..... The mission teachings can carry over to dating principles
The advice is in and the Doctor is trying to land a date
Dr. Drew

4 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Did you get a date??

Anonymous said...

yeah, I wanna know what happened!!!
blondes are the best!

Daily Dose of Drew said...

I did not get her to go out with me... she already had a date but blondes are the best... i would have to agree with that statement.... they just dont find the doctor attractive hahah

Libbi said...

what happened to the perfect girl from last weekend???