Thursday, February 12, 2009

Madison

Dear Patients,
At the request of my dear mother I am letting the world know about my wonderful girlfriend.  Her name is Madison Brooke Warner and she is from California.  She is the type of girl I have always dreamed about and now i finally have been blessed to date her.  She is absolutely gorgeous and is so sweet and loves to make fun of my accent. Here is how we met:
Our Story
I was in church one Sunday and I noticed this beautiful blonde girl in my ward.  I am friends with the relief society president so i asked her if she knew who this girl named madison was.  She told me that she knew her and asked why I was wondering.  I told her I think she is really cute and would like to get to know her.  The relief society president was so excited and said that she would go talk to Madison that night.  I got a text from the relief society president later that night saying i should go introduce myself the next night.
So monday came around and after Family Home Evening i decided to build up enough courage to go and see this beautiful lady.  As i knocked on the door my heart was pounding.  The door opened and i asked if madison was there.  She walked to the door and i was taken back by her beauty.  We attempted to shake hands but we kinda missed and i was like oh junk i already messed up..
We talked that night and i found out that she was not only beautiful but also very sweet.  The week went on and on wed i asked her if she wanted to watch a movie on saturday night.  We did and it was amazing.  We sat next to each other the next day at church and i was so happy.  the next week we starting hanging out a lot more and on saturday we went ice skating and then had cinnamon rolls.  It was amazing. 
Then yesterday we were watching a movie and it became obvious that we were more than friends.  I asked her to be my girlfriend and she told me to ask her in spanish.... So i did and her response was SI!!!! which means yes of course :). 
She is truly my best friend and i am so happy that i found such a wonderful girl that loves the gospel and treats me so sweetly.  I am thankful for her kindness and for the friendship that we are forming.  I hope that i will date her for a long time cause she makes me want to be better.

so my prescription today is when you find that someone that makes you happy be sure to appreciate them and let them know how much they mean to you
Dr. Drew

8 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Pictures please!! I'm glad that you've found someone that makes you happy.

Libbi said...

well, at least you didn't puke on her feet!!!! LOL sorry. I love you and know she must be awesome if she has caught your heart...

Daily Dose of Drew said...

i will put pictures up soon... she is a photography major so she loves to take pictures and yes mama she is way more than awesome actually there is not a word to describe how great she is

Mikelene said...

She is a photo major?!? Well then OF COURSE she is wonderful! (that's what my Ricks degree is in--hee hee hee) It was fun reading your "how we met" story.

Jean said...

I want to see a picture of her..please!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, that itty bitty tiny picture on your mom's blog is so incredibly small I can't see what this blonde chick looks like! You sound really happy. We're only happy for you if you can convince her to move to SC!!!

Daily Dose of Drew said...

she wants to either live on the east coast or west coast ... her mom grew up in South Carolina... So if it ever gets that serious we might be living in south carolina haha

LaNelle said...

So what is the updated deal with this chica? I tried to call you today and you didn't answer punk! I am coming to Rexburg this weekend and I want to meet her if ya'll are still dating...facebook is confusing me.