Wednesday, October 15, 2008

DR. Drew goes to therapy.

Dear Patients
I have been unable to post everyday because I am now undergoing a new therapy called Spinal Decompression.  So I lay on this board and they hook me up to this machine and they yank on my back for 26 minutes.  Dont worry patients of mine your number one Doctor is totally ok.  I just wanted to let my faithful patients to know the reason i am not writing as much.  After each day of this barbarian type therapy I have to lay down and rest... hard life I know.  I am doing well though my readers and I can not wait to hear from you soon.

9 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Yikes!! That dosen't sound like too much fun. I hope that it helps though!

Christi said...

Well, the resting I could live with, but not the other part. So I guess I'll just stick to my hectic, hardly time to sit days...
Hope your therapy is working and you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

eww. but i've been thru worse.

Libbi said...

he needs to poat a picture of his oh so cute belt he has to wear all the time!!!! and your daily prescription was what???????? (c'mon Dr Drew, you are failing us!!!!)

Anonymous said...

awww, you poor thing!!! At least you don't have to go through labor!!! :o)
I hope your doctors are as good as you are!

Libbi said...

I firmly believe if men had to go through labor, we'd all have only children!!

Daily Dose of Drew said...

Mother you are wrong..... If men had to go through labor it would have stopped after Adam and Eve

Mikelene said...

I'm not even sure if you remember me, but I'm commenting anyways b/c you are cracking me up. How do you come up with this stuff?? Seriously. I'm gonna have to make Scott check this out. Are you upside down during your back therapy? And you are right: the human race would have ended with Adam & Eve if men were the childbearers.

Daily Dose of Drew said...

Oh please... i remember you........ I never forget my church friends..... Well i am glad that you are enjoying my blog and tell Scott that i said hello.