Saturday, October 11, 2008

My First Blog

Today My Cousin Beth told me I needed to start a Blog.  So I pondered this idea for a long while.  After eating and resting my mind, I decided to Blog my feelings.  It is very important for people to get their Daily Dose of Drew.  Without this  "Dose" people may feel sad, mad, not glad, or very uptight.  I am not yet a Doctor but i do have a mother that is a nurse, and my Grandmother works in a Doctors office, and my brother-in-law kyle is a medical dude.  Peter is a CNA and so it runs in my blood.  I would first like to say that you can not overdose on Drew.  My pictures will be stunning. My Contests will be amazing.  Jackie aka JW will be providing me with the contest ideas. and El Presidente will be "Running the Contests".  I hope that this little preview will get you ready to read.  I am very excited and can not wait to hear the responses of my eager readers. Please check this blog every hour for it may change and you may be left out of the loop. I am grateful for the opportunity i have to blog about my ideas, feelings, emotions, dislikes, and loves. I am willing to accept any responses to this post.  I will check frequently and respond back to your comments.  Thank you so much for you time, friendship, and love. 
Love 
Doctor Drew...... I Love YOU.

5 comments:

Daily Dose of Drew said...

Dr. Drew how i need you... this is the best dose i have ever gotten.. Without you i would not be able to function. thank you for your wonderful words of wisdom..... Wow..... i am hooked to your Daily Dose.

Libbi said...

sb "you are weird"
that was Sarah Beth. You ARE a nut but I love you. You are making fun of us but that's ok...we know you love us! I need my daily dose of drew!

Anonymous said...

i think you're hilarious and I can't wait to hear from you EVERY day! :o)

Daily Dose of Drew said...

Well Thank you Mary Beth I am Glad that you enjoy my posts. Tell Master Jackson I said hello.

Christi said...

I knew you wouldn't last long outside of the blogging world. I see you're already enjoying it. Maybe YOU need your daily dose of Drew!